|Oil/ ghee||3 cups /200g|
|Green chilies||1 – 2 chopped|
|Onions, medium||2, sliced|
|Green coriander||Few leaves, chopped|
|Pakora Mix||1 Packet|
- You can make Pakoras/Fritters of various vegetables: Onion rings, Sliced Potatoes, Amchoore / Green Mango, filled Green Chilies, Spinach leaves, boiled Chicken beef cubes, etc. My personal favourites are thin cut potatoes and green chillies filled with chat masala and lemon juice.
- Add 1 cup if water to one packet of Pakora Mix.
- Mix thoroughly to make a smooth batter.
- Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Drop a spoonful of the batter in hot oil and deep fry until golden.
- Dip the vegetables in the batter and deep fry.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons chat masala in a cup of boiled and chopped potatoes and press it into balls.
- Dip in the Pakora batter and deep fry.
Sprinkle Chaat Masala on the Pakoras and serve with chutney.
Serve with a chili sauce, mint yogurt sauce, or sweet and sour sauce.
Serve right away, and enjoy.